bg

Monday, June 1, 2015

Blueberries Thank you card

Today, the Doodle Pantry Blog has a new monthly anything goes challenge up at NOON eastern, just a few hours.  Hope you can play along!
I needed a thank you card and I had this blueberries image printed out, so I wanted to give it copics a shot again.  The image is from the Lemon & Blueberries set.   The Scripture is from Pretty Petite Scriptures.
I printed the image on Xpress-It paper. A list of copic markers is pictured below the card photo.
I wanted to keep the background white but with an embossed pattern. Pretty simple today!
Here's my list of copics used.
Supplies list:
Digital Images: Lemon & Blueberries, Pretty Petite Scriptures
Paper: Xpressit cardstock, white cardstock, PTI kraft, PTI blueberry
Copics: W1, B32, B24, B39, R20, Y38, E35, E29, YG03, YG67, G28
Tools and Accents: sewing machine, glue dots, LR0116 Marianne die, PTI button, PTI ribbon, pewter brad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for visiting my blog today!  I hope you have been inspired to create and bless someone with your own creation!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Absolutely beautiful coloring on the blueberries. I like the white, embossed background also.

marilynwillauer said...

Beautiful card! Love your coloring!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Wow this is stunning to say the least. Amazing coloring Laurie.